PREPPER POST NEWS – April 15, 2021 – Stealing Everything
From FREEDOM PREPPER
-Always Ready – Always Informed-
Good Morning from Freedom Prepper
It’s Thursday, April 15, 2021
Here’s what you need to know.
WATCH the News right here:
Freedom Prepper Media.
Don’t forget to LISTEN on ANCHOR or anywhere better Podcasts are heard!
Fun Gun Stories in the News
- Another “mass shooting” (at a “school”) for the memory hole. This one in Knoxville just doesn’t fit the narrative. But it does fit the trend that’s crushing what’s left of America.
- “Holy Sh*t!” It’s another “mistake” in MN. Funny how an air freshener turns into an expired car tag. And, GURRRRLLL!!! Power… CBS
- Big Shooting (aka War) probable in Ukraine. Because Russia… The neocons keep pushing towards the apocalypse. RT
- WHO: it’s worse than ever, even worse than yesterday… CNBC
- But, here it comes: the increase in deaths (in the US) is not entirely attributable to “the virus.” “In 2017, the United States suffered an estimated 401,000 total excess deaths, those beyond the “normal” number of deaths expected to have occurred. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reports 376,504 deaths related to COVID-19 in 2020.” MedPress
- Treasuries are flat and here comes some (more) inflation. “Consumer prices rose March, the Labor Department reported Tuesday. The consumer price index rose 0.6% from the previous month but 2.6% from the same period a year ago. The year over year gain is the highest since August 2018.” CNBC
- CEOs are doing fine, don’t worry. The 1% are likewise good. It’s good. It’s just we, the little people, who are drowning. No big deal, right? AP
- Some nations are lucky to have nationalist governments that take action against globo enemies. “The military junta in Myanmar has detained an official from George Soros’ Open Society Foundations and has frozen the billionaire financier’s bank accounts in the country under the suspicion that the group funded elements opposed to the February coup in the country, according to news reports.” FedPapers
Your Daily To-Do List: Like the YT video! Subscribe to YT if you haven’t already. Spread the word to your trusted friends and family. Join the FP Community and participate in open and honest prepper-oriented social media. Embrace freedom!
OUR DAILY FEATURE!
During each video-podcast episode of Prepper Post News (Monday through Friday), Perrin introduces an important feature topic. Following the presentation, we ask that you, our beloved readers, crank up the discussion! To avoid Big Tech Censorship,™ join us at FREEDOM PREPPER COMMUNITY – Social Media, For Us! The news is linked everyday. Tell us what you think! PS: feel free to comment on the other stories as well!
Today’s Featured Topic is: Why You Can’t Afford a House
This is unconfirmed, but it has to be the truth:
“Apparently the banks are buying them all with Federal money:
Around 6 months ago someone on 4chan who claimed to be working in some sort of finical institution was claiming that banks or hedge funds were using the insane of amount of money that the fed gov was granting to them to buy single family homes.
While reading the comments on unz today, I came across this. Comment number 41 on “Coordination and Decomposition” by Gregory Hood.
I wrote a few months ago about the bizarre disappearance of affordable, middle class homes in white rural neighborhoods.
A house would appear on the MLS, and within 8 hours…it was Under Contract.
This was happening in West Virginia- a stalwart of white values and no BLM criminality would be tolerated. I wrote that something was afoot and it was frightening.
It is Black Rock.
Black Rock is buying up homes by the thousands. The average earner cannot compete as they are paying cash, and 20% over the asking price.
This is a HUGE story, with catastrophic consequences, aside from making home ownership completely unattainable for most white working class.
What is Black Rock going to do with these homes?
Complete the destruction of the white middle class, apparently, and turn everyone into renters.”
As always, we appreciate your patronage!
Let Freedom Roast!