FREEDOM PREPPER NEWS
-Always Ready – Always Informed-
Good Morning from Freedom Prepper
It’s August 28, 2020
Here’s what you need to know.
- Wisconsin: BLM is enjoying another great riotous run in Kenosha. They tried bringing the party to the burbs, but they were met by an angry local with a gun. Heating up! Breitbart
- They say they’ll burn “your” business too. Based on the great job they’re doing, I think they might be serious. They certainly have no remorse. RT
- Now, there’s a real shooting war – small, still, for now – in the streets. This is a very healthy nation, folks. Really no reason to be alarmed or prep or anything. DailyMail
- Riots aside, around the world it’s the traditional time to start schools. And parents are naturally concerned about the virus… Next, they should focus on the dreadful “education” in the “schools” and the soul-crushing way their kids are treated. DM(again)
- Younger people, like school kids, do very well with the COVID. Yet, we haven’t really seen what can happen when they are all lumped together in schools. We’re about to, however. ap
Qanon is making certain people nervous. They’ve wildly bumped up their attacks in response, now alleging things that never appeared at qanon.pub. Why? And, why is it that the GOP, allegedly the army of Q or whatever, bans even falsely-attributed Q posters? Is this protesting a little too loudly? DailyBeast
Churchians Have Noticed Q! And, they have started with their heretical nonsense about it. Q is likely just another psy-ops, but they do hit on some truth. Why are some people offended by it? ChristianPost
In “Pursuit” of a Better Blade
Need a New Knife?
We haven’t had a Buck Knives news post in a while. So, here’s one – heralding the arrival of Bucks new Pursuit line of hunting blades. They have quite the lineup – take a look. Can’t beat a buck! BUCK
Missiles Fly! In the slowly heating contest between the fading US empire and rising China, the Chinese navy fired off a duo of medium-range missiles in a demonstration of force. They did this in their backyard, not ours. DailyStar
A Euro Row. There is (another) budding conflict between Greece and Turkey, both EU members. France and Italy have gotten behind the Greeks in a show of force in the Med. Surely, someone at the Pentagon sees this and wants to get America involved – in a conflict that does not concern us, between two allies. Hopefully, this will resolve itself and will not involve you and me. RT
The Money Runs Out. America simply can’t afford more and more adventurism anymore – even if the dollar remains the world reserve currency. Will it? AsiaTimes
STORIES WORTH TALKING ABOUT TODAY
Don’t Drink Bleach! For Heaven’s sake, please! Yes, Georgia is reporting that a few folks have poisoned themselves in this novel attempt to thwart the virus. Which is worse? Which is a guarantee? Geesh. AJC
Better Than Bleach? Another group is sounding off about the dangers of the “vaccine,” which doesn’t even exist at this point. The usual suspects will try to shame everyone into taking it – or force them too. Undoubtedly, too many willo go along either way. WND
American Warzone. Here’s more – from the prepper perspective – about the simmering civil war breaking out all around us. This is the SHTF, live. Learn more, from OrganicPrepper.
An Unspoken Truth – It’s not popular to speak of, but much of what we’re seeing on the streets is a product of various incompatibilities. Even people who are closely similar, like Brits (Aussies) and Greeks, have trouble. Nationalism will out. Will it do so peacefully? Or, is major war on the horizon? XYZ
Europe Too! More facts some would rather keep under covers: here’s a book review about a new work that examines, from an insider’s view, what’s happened to Europe over the last 60 years will the forcing of multiculturalism, which increasingly looks like war. UNZ
THE LAST WORD
Call The Police!
Irony. First, they say that ACAB. They say “defund the police!” Then, when their crimes catch up with them, who do they scream and cry for? The police. Is there a lesson here? Yes, but not to be understood by those who need it. It would all be silly if it weren’t so serious for society. InfoWars