FREEDOM PREPPER NEWS
-Always Ready – Always Informed-
Good Morning from Freedom Prepper
It’s November 2, 2020
Here’s what you need to know.
WATCH or LISTEN:
Freedom Prepper Media.
TOP PREPPER NEWS STORIES TODAY
- “Free speech” was largely an Enlightenment Era fiction. Today, in the era of Big Tech and the SJW, you’re free to say whatever you please, so long as it fits neatly into the narrative de jour. Sooner or later, no matter who you are or what you say, “they” will come for you. As you know, last Monday’s Prepper Post episode (with AI voice!) was banned by YouTube for unknown reasons. Was the title a little over the top? Maybe. Or, could it have been the content? We may never know, but we do know that on Friday FP’s leadership was hit with a tiny, little temporary ban on posting to … Facebook. Perrin will have a little more to say about that in today’s video episode. Watch that, unless, you know, they ban it too…
Yeah… Let’s dismiss that. “…abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press…” or something…
- The Trump Campaign, with slightly more clout than FP, found a way to keep a hilarious ad running on FB. “It’s morning in America. Donald J. Trump is still president of the United States,” is a true statement, because regardless of what happens Tuesday, 45 is still in until at least January of 2021. The SJW flowers… CNBC
- France: Another attack on another Church. A beheading courtesy of a freshly-arrived “refugee.” Sadly, France and the West can expect more terrorism until something gives. SUN
- President Macron is being uncharacteristically vocal in naming these terror attacks what they are and in naming the suspects and what lies behind them. Yes, “France is under attack.” And it’s his job to do something about it. Mirror
- The Interior Minister declared that France was at war. That’s true and the recognition of something that’s been openly declared against the nation for years now. Still, his proposed solution leaves much (everything) to be desired. RT
- Said former prime minister of Malaysia, Mahathir Mohamad, on Twitter: “Muslims have a right to be angry and to kill millions of French people for the massacres of the past.” Uh, Twitter … TOS violation??? NYPost
Freedom Roasters Coffee
Freedom Roasters Coffee!
- In England, terrorism of a different kind: The police threaten to break up family Christmas dinners because of what the virus did. This may be coming to California too. Hey, Mohamad, do Christians have a right to be angry? DailyMail
- Back on the censorship … Glenn Greenwald explains why he left his own paper: “But the pathologies, illiberalism, and repressive mentality that led to the bizarre spectacle of my being censored by my own media outlet are ones that are by no means unique to The Intercept.” No, no there not. He’s a liberal. Again, no matter who you are, they will get around to you sooner or later. InfoClearingHouse
- Dr. Peter Breggin is the psychiatrist who fights for the rights, freedoms, and lives of patients with mental illness. He is against the modern approach of using psychosis-inducing drugs to battle psychosis. He also sees patterns with other doctors in other fields. Here’s a report you need to read, about a certain infectious disease case, that you won’t find in many places. VLA
- Economic witch doctors also run out of prescriptions. Such is the lament that the Federal Reserve may have reached the bottom of its big bag of funny money tricks. If only Congress would approve more (and more and more) “stimulus” spending – just what we need in a “recovery” when everything is fine, right? CNBC
- Civil War – on everyone’s mind. Here’s yet another article speculating on the future of this unraveling country. Some of this sounds a lot like what I’ve been saying, including the pondering as to whether we’re already in Civil War 2.0 and the fact that it will be far different than the first edition. VICE
- I forgot this for the video-cast: Over the weekend, we lost the great Sean Connery. Goodbye, and God bless, 007.
THE LAST WORD
Again, election 2020 is upon us, friends, like it or not. You undoubtedly have your chosen source for news of the process and spectacle as it unfolds. Several weeks ago, I made my electoral prediction based on the editable map from Real Clear Politics (where you can try your own modeling). Again, not that I make any endorsement, but I cannot see how Trump loses this one. Whatever happens, happens, and we’re about to find out how it works out. I’d say, “May the best man win,” but we’re talking about politicians.