PREPPER POST NEWS – Dec. 1, 2020 – A Conspiracy!
From FREEDOM PREPPER
-Always Ready – Always Informed-
Good Morning from Freedom Prepper
It’s Tuesday, December 1, 2020
Here’s what you need to know.
Freedom Prepper Media.
PREPPER POST NEWS TODAY
Our Daily Feature!
During each video-podcast episode of Prepper Post News (Monday through Friday), usually at the beginning, Perrin introduces an important topic. Following the presentation, we ask that you, our beloved readers, treat the comments section under the YouTube video (embedded above for today) as a discussion forum.
Tell us what you think! A few house rules: 1) feel free to be for, against, or neutral concerning the topic; 2) tell us as much or as little as you like; 3) try to keep the comments relatively on-topic; 4) keep it nice, please (no attacking each other), and; 5) no spam, please – we can do without the illegal sneakers and so forth. PS: feel free to comment on the other stories as well!
Today’s Featured Topic is:
When the usual suspects say “conspiracy theory,” they are essentially – in most cases – making couched admissions by some perverse way of projection. And, wouldn’t you know it – AP-President Select Biden has his first crazy theory: the Great Reset.
It goes by the tag the “Great Reset” and under its construct a wild dystopian future is in store. The coronavirus pandemic is merely a means to enslave humanity and end capitalism. Biden’s “Build Back Better” slogan is really a cover for nefarious plotting of a global cabal from Davos, Switzerland, intent on abolishing private property and building prison camps for the dissenters who refuse to accept microchips that will read their thoughts. Even Grover from Sesame Street might be involved.
The Great Reset is a hodgepodge of one-world-government fears that has gained steam in the wake of Biden’s win. It’s been fed by right-wing media personalities who have told their audiences that Biden is bent on launching said reset by using the coronavirus pandemic to ban religion, crush small businesses, and turn humans into something like robots—or replace them with actual robots.
Mind you that every single thing stated there has already been bragged about by these monsters – including Grover! Perrin will kick this off – long, high, and deep – on today’s cast. Then, you’ll have your chance to run with it.
“Conspiracy” Headline Stories in the News
- A Biden gun grab? Or a new tax? Beyond the Great Reset fear mounts (and do not be afraid) of an NFA reclassification of certain firearms and accessories. The odds are against this potential scheme – still, keep an eye on it. Zerohedge
- A likelihood of success keeps Trump’s legal challenges alive in PA and will possibly move the actual election towards a legislative resolution. Not a conspiracy, this, it’s a court ruling. GatewayPundit
- More rumors, some seemingly well-founded, circulate about what produced the evidence for the Powell GA lawsuit. Has a civil war already started between good and evil assets in the US government? We will see. VP
- Projection! The “black hats,” who should not be trusted with security secrets, worry about trusting Trump with them. NBCnews even noticed.
- Max Parry notices the distinct possibility that more US interference has come home to roost – in the 2020 election. Why do we keep setting ourselves up for these things? UNZ
Corona Court Rulings to Ignore…
- Nobody is crushing churches? Then why has a NY court ruled that the state is crushing Christian freedom with the idiotic COVID restrictions? Again, even the media that calls you a conspiracy theorist keeps reporting the underlying facts to substantiate the theory. NBC
- In Portugal, a court ruled that the precious Corona tests are unfit and not useful for determining things like quarantine measures. Will the globos suggest this is a good precedent for US courts to follow? No, they won’t even report it. RT did.
Freedom Roasters Coffee!
- Revenge!? Keep an eye on the Iranian, Middle Eastern situation as it develops. And wouldn’t it be great for once not to have to keep an eye on that region? AP
JOIN THE FP COMMUNITY!
Stay connected and informed!
- I throw this one in here because it kind of fits with both today’s feature and with the final segment. A young woman at the University of Georgia is concerned about evil. Might we be concerned about what young women at UGA (and other colleges) are being taught? She sounds very nice and honestly concerned, if misguided. Read more … Red&Black.
THE LAST WORD
For what (little) it is worth… Meet the people (a lot of younger women) who say having kids equals “climate change.” There’s a tandem article attached to this Guardian story with more. This is where mass psychosis meets generational suicide. And, of course, no dystopian article would be complete without an ad for an Amazon movie about a “gay” man. I’m not saying boycott the culture, but, you know…