PREPPER POST NEWS – Dec. 11, 2020 – Pardon Me
From FREEDOM PREPPER
-Always Ready – Always Informed-
Good Morning from Freedom Prepper
It’s Friday, December 11, 2020
Here’s what you need to know.
(Not Available In Some Areas…)
Yet, always at,
Freedom Prepper Media.
PREPPER POST NEWS TODAY
Our Daily Feature!
During each video-podcast episode of Prepper Post News (Monday through Friday), usually at the beginning, Perrin introduces an important topic. Following the presentation, we ask that you, our beloved readers, treat the comments section under the YouTube video (embedded above for today) as a discussion forum.
Tell us what you think! A few house rules: 1) feel free to be for, against, or neutral concerning the topic; 2) tell us as much or as little as you like; 3) try to keep the comments relatively on-topic; 4) keep it nice, please (no attacking each other), and; 5) no spam, please – we can do without the illegal sneakers and so forth. PS: feel free to comment on the other stories as well!
Today’s Featured Topic is:
Pesky Pardon Power
For some reason, likely having to do with the ongoing coup, vapid talking heads at places like the AP are concerned about Trump pardoning himself before he leaves office. Why they’re talking about this after four years of Russiagate hoax failure and four years before Trump will leave office is interesting. But their take is clear: it’s a complicated matter, Biden won, so Trump cannot pardon himself.
“But some scholars say a self-pardon collides with other provisions of the Constitution or even fundamental principles of law. The Constitution’s text — affording the president “power to grant reprieves and pardons for offenses against the United States, except in cases of impeachment” — can be read to suggest that the Founding Fathers envisioned some sort of limitations on a president’s pardon power. It could also mean the power is to be used on someone else, not yourself.” – AP (BS)
As usual, these idiots are wrong. A President can pardon (of a federal matter) anyone for anything at any time – with one minor exception. Art. II, Sec. II: “...and he shall have Power to grant Reprieves and Pardons for Offenses against the United States, except in Cases of Impeachment.” That’s it. They tried the impeachment route and failed and there is nothing for the “courts” to examine.
Electoral Law Headline Stories in the News
- A history of a national suicide. Dr. Roberts catches up on Lincoln’s crimes and the reality of the US. “When I refer to the US as a democracy usually a couple of readers will inform me that the US is a republic, not a democracy. They are behind the times. The US was born as a republic, but the Lincoln Republicans valued empire more than the republic and destroyed the republic by overthrowing the secession of the Southern states with military force.” The rest is history. PCR
- Lou Dobbs notices how useless the GOP is. He’s correct. PopulistPress
- Texas is suing the problem states over election certification. Since it’s state versus state, it goes straight to the Supremes. The mathematical analysis is stunning. ElectionWiz
- The Experts! Are wrong. Dismissing the TX petition, a brilliant Texas Law Professor said the Supremes would never accept it. He said that just before they did… VP
- Stare Decisis…. The professor might have heard of it. Meet Foster v. Love: “When the federal statutes speak of ‘the election’… they plainly refer to the combined actions of voters and officials meant to make a final selection of an officeholder… By establishing a particular day as ‘the day’ on which these actions must take place, the statutes simply regulate the time of the election, a matter on which the Constitution explicitly gives Congress the final say.” Foster v. Love, 522 U.S. 67, 71-72 (1997). PostEmail
Freedom Roasters Coffee!
News of the Covidian Cult
- Remember Thanksgiving? We were all warned we’d all die from eating together. We haven’t and won’t but the usual suspects are already calling doom. They can’t even keep their “waves” straight. Sad. TheHill
- But even the MSM is noticing the “side effects” of the “vaccine.” It’s SAAAAFE, but there are some, uh intense effects… CNBC
- How intense? In the UK, where the shots just started this week, they’re already reporting severe allergic reactions. SEVERE. DailyMail
- Still, feel free to sign up! Or, in NY, you may not have the choice. Thanks, Herr Rosenthal… FOX5NY
THE LAST WORD
Don’t do it! So say the “Experts” at the UN… Holiday hugs = a repeat of the horrors of Thanksgiving, etc. More stupid BS from the AP.