PREPPER POST NEWS – Dec. 14, 2020 – YOUTUBE NEWS!
From FREEDOM PREPPER
-Always Ready – Always Informed-
Good Morning from Freedom Prepper
It’s Monday, December 14, 2020
Here’s what you need to know.
Freedom Prepper Media.
Freedom Prepper Media.
PREPPER POST NEWS TODAY
Our Daily Feature!
During each video-podcast episode of Prepper Post News (Monday through Friday), usually at the beginning, Perrin introduces an important topic. Following the presentation, we ask that you, our beloved readers, treat the comments section under the YouTube video (embedded above for today) as a discussion forum.
Tell us what you think! A few house rules: 1) feel free to be for, against, or neutral concerning the topic; 2) tell us as much or as little as you like; 3) try to keep the comments relatively on-topic; 4) keep it nice, please (no attacking each other), and; 5) no spam, please – we can do without the illegal sneakers and so forth. PS: feel free to comment on the other stories as well!
Today’s Featured Topic is:
Hey! Welcome to everyone coming in from the Angry Prepper Channel!
YouTube is Helping Us!
We are, to the best of my knowledge at drafting and filming time, back in the good graces of the good folks at YouTube! As some of you may know, we were off the channel all of last week. It’s good to be back. I’ll discuss the whys and so forth on the cast. And I’ll go over some of the changes the good folks at Youtube implemented while we were away! I want to know,
Youtube Stories in the News!
- Youtube supports the 2020 US Election! Their 12/9/20 Statement!
“Removing content that violates our policies
Our Community Guidelines prohibit spam, scams, or other manipulated media, coordinated influence operations, and any content that seeks to incite violence. Since September, we’ve terminated over 8000 channels and thousands of harmful and misleading elections-related videos for violating our existing policies. Over 77% of those removed videos were taken down before they had 100 views.
We also work to make sure that the line between what is removed and what is allowed is drawn in the right place. Our policies prohibit misleading viewers about where and how to vote. We also disallow content alleging widespread fraud or errors changed the outcome of a historical U.S. Presidential election. However in some cases, that has meant allowing controversial views on the outcome or process of counting votes of a current election as election officials have worked to finalize counts.
Yesterday was the safe harbor deadline for the U.S. Presidential election and enough states have certified their election results to determine a President-elect. Given that, we will start removing any piece of content uploaded today (or anytime after) that misleads people by alleging that widespread fraud or errors changed the outcome of the 2020 U.S. Presidential election, in line with our approach towards historical U.S. Presidential elections. For example, we will remove videos claiming that a Presidential candidate won the election due to widespread software glitches or counting errors. We will begin enforcing this policy today, and will ramp up in the weeks to come. As always, news coverage and commentary on these issues can remain on our site if there’s sufficient education, documentary, scientific or artistic context.”
Hooray for Youtube, our friends!
- We can trust Youtube’s Community Guidelines! They even have one, in addition to their election support, about COVID-19 Medical Misinformation! I’ll cover some of that, but make sure to read all of it – it’s important!
POLISH Political History!
Herein, old Perrin impersonates the late, great Paul Harvey.
- Let’s recall that Youtube: “ we will start removing any piece of content uploaded today (or anytime after) that misleads people by alleging that widespread fraud or errors changed the outcome of the 2020 U.S. Presidential election, in line with our approach towards historical U.S. Presidential elections. For example, we will remove videos claiming that a Presidential candidate won the election due to widespread software glitches or counting errors.” Yay!!!
Now… IN POLAND!
In 1947, communists swept to power in Poland, exclusively utilizing a methodology that some might dare to refer to as “fraudulent,” with associated “glitches” and “counting errors,” etc. Again, from Wikipedia, a trusted and unbiased source of all truth:
Opposition candidates and activists were persecuted until election day; only the [Communist] PPR and its allies were allowed to campaign unhindered. The publicized results were falsified, with the official results known to selected government officials long before the actual elections took place and any votes were counted.
The real results were not known to anyone. In areas where the government had sufficient control, some of the ballot boxes were simply destroyed without being counted, or exchanged with boxes filled with prepared votes. Where possible, government officials simply filled in the numbers in the relevant documents as per instructions from Soviet and PPR officials without bothering to count the real votes.
Recognize any patterns? Probably not, LOL!!!!
Freedom Roasters Coffee!
Other Items in the News.
- Today is the day the US Electoral College votes for the President and Vice President. You can guess how this will go. Yay, Democracy*!!
- Someone filed a case in the US Supreme Court. It was accepted but then denied out of hand. BORING, right? AP
- Super-Majority Senate and the 2021 NDAA. More GOP assistance. $740 Billion, delayed withdrawals, and something about 2-3-0? Who cares, right? We have secure elections! AntiWar
- Bill Gates is all bleak for some reason, just ahead of the “holidays.” True, medical experts caution against celebrating Christ this year (and probably against believing in Him), but it is all for OUR OWN GOOD!!! Reuters
- Thank the Government(!) from whence all blessings flow!!!!! This weekend, the good and wise US FDA approved Pfizer’s “vaccine.” Smooth sailing now, babies! AJC
- Can you feel my BIG, SINCERE SMILE? Ha, ha, ha, ha … not sure how long I can keep this YT-PC-BS UP! But, now…
THE LAST WORD
Hey, it’s winter, so in the Northeast, y’all might just see some white stuff soon! Maybe a white Christmas?? Accuweather