PREPPER POST NEWS – Dec. 14, 2021 – Pricing the Modern Age
From FREEDOM PREPPER
-Always Ready – Always Informed-
Good Morning from Freedom Prepper
It’s Tuesday, December 14, 2021
Here’s what you need to know.
WATCH the News right here:
Freedom Prepper Media.
Don’t forget to LISTEN on ANCHOR or anywhere better Podcasts are heard!
Headlines and Hoaxlines in the News
- TIRED of post modernity! “Three in five Americans feel more tired now than they’ve ever been in their lives. In a study of 2,000 respondents, 59 percent say that spending so much time at home since early 2020 has permanently sapped them of their energy.” StudyFinds
- DO AS THEY SAY: “A video of [Ugur] Sahin, the German immunology and oncology professor who helped develop the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, telling a reporter he was not immunized against the coronavirus recently went viral on social media. In an interview with the German DW TV channel, conducted in English, the reporter queries whether the CEO will “allow personal questions,” before asking, “I have heard that you yourself have not taken the vaccine yet. Why not?” Sahin responds that he is “legally not allowed to take the vaccine at the moment,” due to there being a priority list. “It is more important for us that our co-workers and partners get vaccinated,” he says, adding, “What is also important, we were even not allowed to participate in clinical trials.” UPDATE: He and his wife have now had the [placebo]! RT.
- Medicare data: “48,465 people over the age of 80 died within 14 days or their first or second dose. “This is raw data,” says Renz. “Raw. There’s no analysis.” He goes on the remind us of the insult-to-injury fact that the system rigged it such that if a person dies within 2 weeks of a a ‘vaccine,’ they are counted as unvaccinated.” CFarber
- It works: “The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) said that of the 43 cases attributed to Omicron variant, 34 people had been fully vaccinated. Fourteen of them had also received a booster, although five of those cases occurred less than 14 days after the additional shot before full protection kicks in.” That’s 79%. Reuters
- Concerned hospital PA: “Vaccinated People Are Up to Nine Times (9X) More Likely to be Hospitalized than Unvaccinated People.” They, of course, fired her. GloRes
- Dr. Roberts doesn’t want to hear it. He’s kind of right. PCR
- Take paradise and acid wash it in woke feminism and wimpiness and you have New Zealand. Taking “no smoking” to new lows. BBC
- Trust !SCIENCE! Like 5G wireless. No, this isn’t about the graphene. It’s about a known danger to aircraft controls that … wait, Bib BIZ wants it, so it’s a done deal. LRC
- Man Up! Some useful Christian commentary on manliness. GABnews
- Men build – and this kind of leads up to the feature – so here’s a good starter for those who might have to recreate civilization: how to build a town. Gnon
Your Daily To-Do List: Like the YT video! Subscribe to YT if you haven’t already. Spread the word to your trusted friends and family. Join the FP Community and participate in open and honest prepper-oriented social media. Embrace freedom!
Manliness, Femininity, and Town Building Starts With Coffee!
OUR DAILY FEATURE!
During each video-podcast episode of Prepper Post News (Monday through Friday), Perrin introduces an important feature topic. Following the presentation, we ask that you, our beloved readers, crank up the discussion! To avoid Big Tech Censorship,™ join us at FREEDOM PREPPER COMMUNITY – Social Media, For Us! The news is linked everyday. Tell us what you think! PS: feel free to comment on the other stories as well!
Today’s Featured Topic is: The BOOMING Economy!
Bombs go “boom” too.
“Inflation surged 6.8% in November, even more than expected, to fastest rate since 1982.” CNBC. Yeah, but look at the DOW!
I’m sure your income also increased by 7%, right? No. We’re, again, 50-70 years behind the curve. An illustration from one of our biggest, dumbest, gayest, dirtiest, and most expensive cities: San Fransissy. SFG.
“With the median price of a home in the U.S. at $300,000 [Per the WSJ, it’s almost $400K], you can can achieve homeownership and the idealized middle-class lifestyle in most parts of the country making a salary just under or above six figures.
In San Francisco’s land of $2 million fixer-uppers, the income needed to reach this status is obviously more. But how much more?
S.F.-based finance expert Sam Dogen pinned that number at $300,000, after surveying dozens of readers on his Financial Samurai blog and asking about their incomes and expenses living in the notoriously high-priced coastal cities.”
Look at this:
As always, we appreciate your patronage!
Let Freedom Roast!