PREPPER POST NEWS – Dec. 24, 2020 – Christmas Eve
From FREEDOM PREPPER
-Always Ready – Always Informed-
Good Morning from Freedom Prepper
It’s Thursday, December 24, 2020
Here’s what you need to know.
Christmas Fiction Is Dropping! At FPC!
Freedom Prepper Media.
PREPPER POST NEWS TODAY
Our Daily Feature!
During each video-podcast episode of Prepper Post News (Monday through Friday), usually at the beginning, Perrin introduces an important topic. Following the presentation, we ask that you, our beloved readers, treat the comments section under the YouTube video (embedded above for today) as a discussion forum.
Tell us what you think! A few house rules: 1) feel free to be for, against, or neutral concerning the topic; 2) tell us as much or as little as you like; 3) try to keep the comments relatively on-topic; 4) keep it nice, please (no attacking each other), and; 5) no spam, please – we can do without the illegal sneakers and so forth. PS: feel free to comment on the other stories as well!
Today’s Featured Topic is:
It’s time for Pat Robertson to move on… Shut up, man!
“Pat Robertson thinks that President Donald Trump is being “erratic” and needs to move on from his “alternate reality” about the election.
Yes, that Pat Robertson. Even Pat Robertson thinks this is going too far.
Back in October, Roberton said God told him Trump would win. He encouraged people to get out and vote before adding, “It’s going to lead to civil unrest, and then a war against Israel and so forth.”
He’s either a repeat liar or his god isn’t ours. Mediaite
Headline Stories in the News
It is not over…
- Pence warns the 7 wayward states. VP
Our Protests are different, somehow…
- Remember this summer? Portland, etc? Thugs ran wild and it was okay. Now, let sane people gather and the police crack down. StatesmanJournal
Rule of the Ancient
- A commenter noted this the other day. RT notices too. The 70+ Club!
Dying from What?
- Record US deaths? “This is the deadliest year in U.S. history, with deaths expected to top 3 million for the first time — due mainly to the coronavirus pandemic. Final mortality data for this year will not be available for months. But preliminary numbers suggest that the United States is on track to see more than 3.2 million deaths this year, or at least 400,000 more than in 2019.” And……. AP
- UK under the “new strain.” Oh, my… WSJ
Freedom Roasters Coffee!
- Ivermectin? Yeah, they’re getting rid of that… AnnB
- Will Post-COVIDia (if that ever comes) be like the Roaring 20s? A (somewhat sane-sounding) Yale professor thinks so. As if we didn’t have enough decadence, right? NYPost
THE LAST WORD