PREPPER POST NEWS – Dec. 30, 2021 – Depopulation
From FREEDOM PREPPER
-Always Ready – Always Informed-
Good Morning from Freedom Prepper
It’s Thursday, December 30, 2021
Here’s what you need to know.
WATCH the News right here:
Freedom Prepper Media.
Don’t forget to LISTEN on ANCHOR or anywhere better Podcasts are heard!
Rumors of Wars in the News
- Nobody wants the F(U)-35. AsiaTimes. “America loses out as Gulf state opts for French Rafale jets and refuses to bow to pressure over Huawei and 5G.”
- Beyond Christmas, the war on Christianity proceeds – thus affirming its importance and truth. WesYang.
- Can the NWO con Ukraine into first-strike suicide? RT.
War Crimes in the News
- Bathhouse Tony won’t quit. “Anthony Fauci said on MSNBC on Monday that it would be “reasonable to consider” a requirement to be vaccinated for coronavirus before getting on a domestic flight. Later, in an interview on CNN, he said people should consider avoiding larger New Year’s Eve parties. “When you make vaccination a requirement, that’s another incentive to get more people vaccinated,” Fauci said. “If you want to do that with domestic flights, I think that’s something that seriously should be considered.” Bloomberg.
- In totally unrelated news, Lowes is running a sale on rope!
A Sticky Situation: Pine Resin Glue with Lilly!
More Stuff Today
- All of Tony’s lies are based on lies: ““After December 31, 2021, CDC will withdraw the request to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) of the CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel, the assay first introduced in February 2020 for detection of SARS-CoV-2 only.” https://www.cdc.gov/csels/dls/locs/2021/07-21-2021-lab-alert-Changes_CDC_RT-PCR_SARS-CoV-2_Testing_1.html. The CDC admits that the PCR test cannot differentiate between SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses.” PICS??? PCR.
- What is “Data???” ““Have you seen the document dump on the Pfizer vaccine data? It’s a bombshell. No wonder the FDA fought to keep it hidden for 55 years. Here is the quick takeaway: By February of 2021, Pfizer had already received more than 1,200 reports of deaths allegedly caused by the vaccine and tens of thousands of reported adverse events, including 23 cases of spontaneous abortions out of 270 pregnancies and more than 2,000 reports of cardiac disorders. Bear in mind, this is Pfizer’s own data.” Election Wizard” GloRes.
- A Tune to go with our feature.
Your Daily To-Do List: Like the YT video! Subscribe to YT if you haven’t already. Spread the word to your trusted friends and family. Join the FP Community and participate in open and honest prepper-oriented social media. Embrace freedom!
JOIN THE FP COMMUNITY
OUR DAILY FEATURE!
During each video-podcast episode of Prepper Post News (Monday through Friday), Perrin introduces an important feature topic. Following the presentation, we ask that you, our beloved readers, crank up the discussion! To avoid Big Tech Censorship,™ join us at FREEDOM PREPPER COMMUNITY – Social Media, For Us! The news is linked everyday. Tell us what you think! PS: feel free to comment on the other stories as well!
Today’s Featured Topic is: “Men” Cutting Themselves
About as bad as it sounds. WaPo.
“After Andy and Erin Gress had their fourth child, Andy decided it was time for him to “step up” and help with the family planning. So he did something that the mere thought of makes some men cringe: He got a vasectomy.
He happened to see a local news story about discounts being offered during “World Vasectomy Day.” He made an appointment that day.
His wife had taken birth control pills, but she struggled with the side effects. She had worked as a night nurse through four pregnancies, and the couple had children ranging in age from 2 to 11.
“The procedure was a total relief, almost like the covid shot — like I’m safe now,” said Gress, who works in higher education. “I wanted to man up.”
But Gress’s action wasn’t just about his family. He also believed he should do more to support his wife and other women who don’t think the government should decide what they do with their bodies. “I’ve seen the miracle of life,” he said. “But I’ve also seen kids who are born into poverty and misery and don’t have a fair shot.”
With the Supreme Court set to decide the fate of Roe v. Wade next year and with more than 20 states poised to ban or impose restrictions on abortion depending on what the court decides, some reproductive rights advocates say it is time for men to take a more active role in both family planning and the fight for reproductive rights.”
As always, we appreciate your patronage!
Let Freedom Roast!