PREPPER POST NEWS – Dec. 8, 2020 – What Is “Inappropriate Content?”
From FREEDOM PREPPER
-Always Ready – Always Informed-
Good Morning from Freedom Prepper
It’s Tuesday, December 8, 2020
Here’s what you need to know.
Freedom Prepper Media.
PREPPER POST NEWS TODAY
Our Daily Feature!
During each video-podcast episode of Prepper Post News (Monday through Friday), usually at the beginning, Perrin introduces an important topic. Following the presentation, we ask that you, our beloved readers, treat the comments section under the YouTube video (embedded above for today) as a discussion forum.
Tell us what you think! A few house rules: 1) feel free to be for, against, or neutral concerning the topic; 2) tell us as much or as little as you like; 3) try to keep the comments relatively on-topic; 4) keep it nice, please (no attacking each other), and; 5) no spam, please – we can do without the illegal sneakers and so forth. PS: feel free to comment on the other stories as well!
Today’s Featured Topic is:
What is “Inappropriate Content?”
Another week and another FP video banned by the Big Tech overlords of socialized media. This time it was YouTube, giving the axe to our Nov. 18, 2020 show:
As these simple(ton) statements are the absolute total of what I know about the SJW’s reactive banning, I have no way of knowing exactly what was deemed “Inappropriate” nor how it might have violated the Terms of Service. If I recall, the subjects of the day were the Federal Reserve, some CDC statements, and Dustin Johnson winning the Masters.
Rather than beat myself up about this quandary, I will simply move on – cognizant of the fact that for us to deliver content to you, the beloved viewers, fans, and digital (doting) family we have to HAVE A PLATFORM. And, yes, this platform appears to exercise the editorial discretion of a publisher. Odd, right?
A Book Recommendation, for no reason at all…
“Social Justice Warriors have plagued mankind for more than 150 years, but only in the last 30 years has their ideology become dominant in the West. Having invaded one institution of the cultural high ground after another, from corporations and churches to video games and government, there is nowhere that remains entirely free of their intolerant thought and speech policing.”
Headline Stories in the News
Taking a Toll
- Once again, vast swaths of former civilization are under lockdown. Here, it’s 27 million Californians. Folks, remember how you voted… CNN
- The “number one killer.” 2,800 alleged deaths in one day from one cause. SUN. This sounds like another, regular daily total which everyone ignores.
By the Numbers…
- Social Media, like Farcebook, uses algorithms to measure intolerable things. Funny, but they employ a double standard in that. You can imagine how that works out. Some “hate” is worse than others. NYPost
- There is a mathematical distribution pattern, concerning a recent event, that looks a lot like total manufactured garbage. Have a look as we can’t really discuss this: NeonRevolt/Gab.
- Also concerning that certain recent event, there is a lot of legislative power, of the Plenary variety, which can and should be used. Read more, as linked at VP.
- A middle class, growing and sinking: 2/3rds of Americans live paycheck to paycheck. Little of this condition is their fault. Here, it is blamed on a marquee headline story. StudyFinds
Freedom Roasters Coffee!
- Musk on the move! I like Elon, but I wonder why he and so many other powerful Californians are leaving CA. I wonder why they’re all moving to Texas? Something to watch in the Lone Star State. CNBC
No Hope in Dope
- Why, all of a sudden, are so many US Marines hooked on LSD?! What kind of epidemic is this? VICE
THE LAST WORD
You know the movement – down with the old and the out of fashion. Here’s another southern city targeting reminders of the past. When will this stop? What might be the future ramifications of forgetting or hating history? AugustaChronicle