PREPPER POST NEWS – January 4, 2022 – Surprising Admissions and Omissions
From FREEDOM PREPPER
-Always Ready – Always Informed-
Good Morning from Freedom Prepper
It’s Tuesday, January 4, 2022
Here’s what you need to know.
WATCH the News right here:
Freedom Prepper Media.
Don’t forget to LISTEN on ANCHOR or anywhere better Podcasts are heard!
Headline Stories in the News
- World dollar dump continues. Swiftly getting replaced? RT
Crime and … more crime
- A patriot, er, suspect was arrested on his way to delive justice, um, carry out terrorism against some war criminals, that is, public … servants. Yay? Over TheHill.
- A year later, the J6 victims are still be tortured. JPM
- Lilly on the very real possibility of a grid collapse in GER, etc.
More Headlines Today
- NY will ration medical “care” based on race. Guess which race is supposed to get the short end. NYPost
- The NYT is startled that science doesn’t see Omicron as dangerous.
- Worrying about the hoax, however, is bad. Don’t do that! SF
- Don’t put up with the tyranny. Parents successfully defeat the COVIDIANs in CA court. FTP
Your Daily To-Do List: Like the YT video! Subscribe to YT if you haven’t already. Spread the word to your trusted friends and family. Join the FP Community and participate in open and honest prepper-oriented social media. Embrace freedom!
Join FPC, Get More Freedom
OUR DAILY FEATURE!
During each video-podcast episode of Prepper Post News (Monday through Friday), Perrin introduces an important feature topic. Following the presentation, we ask that you, our beloved readers, crank up the discussion! To avoid Big Tech Censorship,™ join us at FREEDOM PREPPER COMMUNITY – Social Media, For Us! The news is linked everyday. Tell us what you think! PS: feel free to comment on the other stories as well!
- Today’s 1st Featured Topic is: Just “Wow” About the Housing “Crisis”
From Bloomberg, the opinion of Conor Sen:
While a decline in (“legal”) invasion is mentioned, it isn’t followed up with as the ONLY solution to the alleged decline in the USSA’s population. Wow. Also, this:
“When it comes to housing, it might be better to think about the U.S. as a country of 384 metro areas (plus 50 million Americans who don’t live in places big enough to qualify as a metro area) rather than one continuous country. In 2021, the U.S. population grew just 0.1% — the lowest annual expansion rate since our nation’s founding. But housing dynamics are best viewed through the different metro areas that are growing and shrinking. Of the 384 metro areas, 72 had declining populations in the decade leading to 2020, according to the Census.”
YEAH! Like 384 city-states in a rapidly devolving empire. We’ll discuss in detail.
The Atlantic has an odd hit piece on Dr. Malone. Very interesting. And telling.
As always, we appreciate your patronage!
Let Freedom Roast!