PREPPER POST NEWS – July 7, 2021 – More Media Misdirection
From FREEDOM PREPPER
-Always Ready – Always Informed-
Good Morning from Freedom Prepper
It’s Wednesday, July 7, 2021
Here’s what you need to know.
WATCH the News right here:
Freedom Prepper Media.
Don’t forget to LISTEN on ANCHOR or anywhere better Podcasts are heard!
Militarization in the News
- China prepares to modernize and/or expand its nuclear arsenal. MSN
- Putin again tells the truth: the World’s Policeman needs to retire. SUN
- The Empire goes to war … with its own soldiers. Jabs mandatory by September. Get out now! AmMilNews
- UK warns of civil war in Afghanistan. They could do the same… RT
US Domestic Stupidity
- Fees for rights. San Jose, CA to tax and insure gun owners. Is free speech next? WaTimes
- Conservative Supreme Court refuses to hear case and help Christian florists with PlgbtC plague. RT
- $850 million to settle PlgbtC plague claims. BSA dead. CNBC
- No election fraud! Until it’s Dems in NY. ET
More Headlines Today
- YT censors the man who won the Nobel Prize in Medicine for Ivermectin. Dr. Satoshi Ōmura is silenced. reclaimNet
- Nature! The Western drought will help raise food prices. WSJ
Your Daily To-Do List: Like the YT video! Subscribe to YT if you haven’t already. Spread the word to your trusted friends and family. Join the FP Community and participate in open and honest prepper-oriented social media. Embrace freedom!
BROUGHT TO YOU BY FP!
OUR DAILY FEATURE!
During each video-podcast episode of Prepper Post News (Monday through Friday), Perrin introduces an important feature topic. Following the presentation, we ask that you, our beloved readers, crank up the discussion! To avoid Big Tech Censorship,™ join us at FREEDOM PREPPER COMMUNITY – Social Media, For Us! The news is linked everyday. Tell us what you think! PS: feel free to comment on the other stories as well!
Today’s Featured Topic is: More Media Lies for the Right
CSM: Hard right losing Europe.
The losing right is standing strong against PlgbtC. RT.
“Slovenian Prime Minister Janez Jansa has condemned the EU’s western states for imposing “imaginary European values” without respecting local cultures. Jansa supports Hungary in its fight against LGBT content in schools and TV.
Sandwiched between Italy, Austria, Hungary, and Croatia, Slovenia is a tiny country of 2.1 million people. However, for the next six months, it will set the agenda of the European Council.
Speaking after his country assumed the council’s rotating presidency last week, Jansa made it clear that his priorities might not line up with those of the bloc’s western powers. Railing at the Slovenian “mainstream media” and its alleged allies in the country’s judiciary, Jansa also spoke out against the EU’s promotion of its liberal values in eastern and central Europe, LGBT causes among them.”
As always, we appreciate your patronage!
Let Freedom Roast!