PREPPER POST NEWS – June 11, 2021 – WISHING for Something Better?
From FREEDOM PREPPER
-Always Ready – Always Informed-
Good Morning from Freedom Prepper
It’s Friday, Jun 11, 2021
Here’s what you need to know.
WATCH the News right here:
Freedom Prepper Media.
Don’t forget to LISTEN on ANCHOR or anywhere better Podcasts are heard!
Headline Stories in the News
- The ransomware epidemic. Ain’t technology grand? AFP
- A side benefit: 60 rats in Kongress are hit! DM
- DISTURBING news. You’ve heard about the NYT editor who is offended by the old US flag. Is her getting the hell out of here an option? NR
- When do environmental rights end? When the “White militias” get involved. Guardian
- I used to recommend Scottish law schools. Now, I don’t even recommend Scotland. A story straight from 1984. DM
- Absolutely no ProOf of VotEr FrAud… Except for all the proof in GA. ZeroHedge
The Hoax Today
- Plexiglass as far as the eye can see. All useless. Craine’s
- The cure literally is worse, more deadly than the hoax disease. PCR
- REAL CURE: Your All-in-One IVERMECTIN stop. Saint Ann!
- From the “real” news”:
“Fields of Watermelons Found On Mars, Police Say
Authorities say rise of fruit aliens is to blame for glut of outer space watermelons.”
Your Daily To-Do List: Like the YT video! Subscribe to YT if you haven’t already. Spread the word to your trusted friends and family. Join the FP Community and participate in open and honest prepper-oriented social media. Embrace freedom!
BROUGHT TO YOU BY SPA!!!
OUR DAILY FEATURE!
During each video-podcast episode of Prepper Post News (Monday through Friday), Perrin introduces an important feature topic. Following the presentation, we ask that you, our beloved readers, crank up the discussion! To avoid Big Tech Censorship,™ join us at FREEDOM PREPPER COMMUNITY – Social Media, For Us! The news is linked everyday. Tell us what you think! PS: feel free to comment on the other stories as well!
Today’s Featured Topic is: I Wanna Go Back!
Remember the old Christmas Wishbook Catalogs? Someone scanned them all.
1964 Sears Christmas:
As always, we appreciate your patronage!
Let Freedom Roast!