PREPPER POST NEWS – March 10, 2021 – Normal is Bad, Shocking
From FREEDOM PREPPER
-Always Ready – Always Informed-
Good Morning from Freedom Prepper
It’s Wednesday, March 10, 2021
Here’s what you need to know.
WATCH on YOUTUBE (Unless or Until They Ban Us!) Or, watch right here:
Freedom Prepper Media.
Don’t forget to LISTEN on ANCHOR or anywhere better Podcasts are heard!
PREPPER POST NEWS TODAY – with- Our Daily Feature!
During each video-podcast episode of Prepper Post News (Monday through Friday), usually at the beginning, Perrin introduces an important topic. Following the presentation, we ask that you, our beloved readers, treat the comments section under the YouTube video as a discussion forum. To avoid Big Tech Censorship,™ also join us at: FREEDOM PREPPER COMMUNITY – Social Media, For Us! Tell us what you think! PS: feel free to comment on the other stories as well!
Today’s Featured Topic is: Back in Clownworld
David French, a fake rightist, laments that Christians (of course), don’t care about the health of their community. He thinks it’s great that the population might be reduced by 69%, but finds the faithful abhorrent.
The SUN is “shocked,” shocked I tell you, that kids in Idaho burned their satanic face diapers in a trash can.
So, being normal – not dressing like a bandit and not wanting poison – is bad…
- From the UK: why do the Karens hate normal people going outside? And why do conservatives refrain from effective rhetoric? ConWoman
- Infertility time! Is the rise of Gardasil to blame? It fits the trend. LRC
- Rewiring Alpha. The youngest generation grows up with smart screens everywhere. And that is altering their brains – and not, as you might imagine, for the better. StudyFinds
- A short breakdown of the extreme cost of “rescuing” “America.” TomD/LRC
- “Joe Biden” plans to get revenge on China and Iran for all that election meddling. No, wait, it’s … Russia. They are pushing us towards a war we cannot win. RT
- It’s effective rhetoric if “they” ban it! BlueAnon… PostMil
- The Great Amerikan Junkyard. Roosh notices that we get a high quantity of low quality – everything. RV
THE LAST WORD…Words
Know your prepper jargon. Use this handy dictionary/lexicon from Daisy L!
BOB: Bug Out Bag. A bag packed with everything you will need to survive away from home for a minimum of 72 hours. The bag should contain essentials like food, necessary tools, a compact food supply, a filtration device, and personal items, such as prescription medication or spare eyeglasses, that fit your circumstances. (Learn more about a comprehensive bag and a smaller one.)
BOL: Bug out location or Bug out lodge. This is a retreat to which you plan to relocate should your home become compromised. (Learn more.)