PREPPER POST NEWS – Nov. 13, 2020 – Electoral Voting
From FREEDOM PREPPER
-Always Ready – Always Informed-
Good Morning from Freedom Prepper
It’s November 13, 2020
Here’s what you need to know.
WATCH or LISTEN:
Freedom Prepper Media.
PREPPER POST NEWS TODAY
Our Daily Feature!
Going forward, at the beginning of each video-podcast episode of Prepper Post News (Monday through Friday), Perrin will introduce an important topic. Following the introductory presentation, we ask that you, our beloved readers, treat the comments section under the YouTube video (embedded above for today) as a discussion forum.
Tell us what you think! A few house rules: 1) feel free to be for, against, or neutral concerning the topic; 2) tell us as much or as little as you like; 3) try to keep the comments relatively on-topic; 4) keep it nice, please (no attacking each other), and; 5) no spam, please – we can do without the illegal sneakers and so forth.
Today’s Featured Topic is:
…The Electoral College…
December 14th is the big day when the Electors meet to legally decide who the next President is. Forget the AP and its proclamations. Business Insider has a fairly decent article on how the real process works, even in this funny year. Perrin mentioned this earlier and does so again today in the video-cast. Is this a system worth keeping? Is it working? Is there anything better?
The President must be calling. Should I…
Headline Stories in the News
- In a year of oddities, here’s another: Georgia voters face the luxury of installing both of their US Senators. According to the final unofficial tally – and the decrees of the AP – Biden won the state. Massive demographic changes are underway in the Peach State that may well turn it a deep “blue.” Still, if the GOP rises to the challenge, can they stop potential nation-wide tyranny? Pat Buchanan thinks it through.
- If he is indeed out, President Trump has one heck of a book deal allegedly lined up. $100 Million is beyond large for an advance. PageSix
- If it’s Biden, then Facebook may finally face a day of reckoning. Or, not – there’s no telling in DC. But, if true, then that would be a great deal for the people. BusInsider
- Even if Facebook stands, and continues its ways, there’s still hope! An alternative of sorts is coming and to a place closer than you might imagine. Stay tuned for more information on a forum by and for preppers!
- Cardinal McCarrick… Abuse… The report is in and it is huge (460 pages)! We, sadly, knew most of this, but here it is anyway – the dent in the operations and reputation of the American Catholic Church. If you’re not Catholic, then see this as a mirror image of what may be happening in your denomination. Time to clean them out! THE REPORT
- Thanksgiving is coming soon! And your CDC wants you to scale back, go outside, or just forget the holiday. Because of … the pandemic. Learn more, turkeys: FOX5NY
Freedom Roasters Coffee!
- Cancel Christmas too, if you’re in Paris. That’s the line from some meddling medical professionals. I’m sure they mean well (right?!), but couldn’t they have thought of a better way to phrase all this? Reuters
- You’re being targeted by your TeeVee… For ads, that is. New changes to polling and advertising placement mean that the annoying personal pop-ups from the PC and the phone will soon bother you on the big HDTV. Turn it off. Throw it out! WSJ
- Cheap gas in America! Petrol prices are as low as they have been since 2004. Now, wouldn’t it be great if we had somewhere to go?! CBS13
- Divorce rates, as calculated herein, in America, have hit a 50 year low! That’s great, in general. There are more stats on some related matters and with the pandemic, 2020 might be a little off anyway. Still, we’ll take what we can get! IFS
- Vitamin P, for “positive!” The jury is out on multivitamins. But, a study found that just taking them and thinking better about the experience does, in fact, offer good health benefits. Here’s to your health! Study Finds
THE LAST WORD
Sec. Def. trolled the media as few can. I’m not his biggest fan but I still have to tip the old hat here. When pressed about the “transition” to the Biden administration that officially isn’t on track yet, Mike Pompeo said, “there will be a smooth transition to a second Trump administration…” Brilliant, Mike, brilliant. For their part, the media fell for the rhetoric again – as only they can. CNN