PREPPER POST NEWS – Nov. 26, 2020 – Happy Thanksgiving
From FREEDOM PREPPER
-Always Ready – Always Informed-
Good Morning from Freedom Prepper
It’s November 26, 2020
Happy Thanksgiving Day!
Here’s what you need to know.
WATCH or LISTEN:
Freedom Prepper Media.
PREPPER POST NEWS TODAY
Our Daily Feature!
Going forward, at the beginning of each video-podcast episode of Prepper Post News (Monday through Friday), Perrin will introduce an important topic. Following the introductory presentation, we ask that you, our beloved readers, treat the comments section under the YouTube video (embedded above for today) as a discussion forum.
Tell us what you think! A few house rules: 1) feel free to be for, against, or neutral concerning the topic; 2) tell us as much or as little as you like; 3) try to keep the comments relatively on-topic; 4) keep it nice, please (no attacking each other), and; 5) no spam, please – we can do without the illegal sneakers and so forth.
Today’s Featured Topic is:
Yes, even at the end of 2020. In fact, we should be thankful especially because of the oddities and hardships this year has presented.
Never did the words of Saint Paul the Apostle ring truer: “In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.” 1 Thessalonians 5:18 (KJV). In all things, especially those things that might appear harsher or more difficult, give thanks.
In the cast, today, I’ll briefly explain why I’m happy that this crazy year happened. If you’ll be so kind, we’d like to hear from you.
Happy Turkey Day, Pilgrims!
Headline Stories in the News
- Millions of Americans didn’t get the CDC fear memo in re avoiding Thanksgiving. Good! AP
- Money they don’t have, things they don’t need. And, millions of Americans are in the malls, buying stuff. Is this an economic boost or masked boredom? It’s not even Black Friday yet. WSJ
- Like working at home? Good, because it may be the way of the future, according to four trends. This is much the way people used to live, but with a twist. And yeah, the twist is a little suspicious. WSJ
- Not that it matters at this happy point, but here’s what the CDC was saying about today’s festivities: CDC BS.
- Compare that inexplicable drivel and fear-mongering to the following, also inexplicable (I mean, why??), but harmless, fun, funny, and fitting for today: Arlos, take it away for a sec… 18 minutes: (more news below…):
Freedom Roasters Coffee!
A Few Lists
- A reminder of six things everyone should stock up on – in a first wave, a second wave, a hoax wave, or just in general. Ladders
- These seven “crazy” conspiracy theories don’t sound as conspiratorial anymore, do they? “Your papers, please” is still crazy, but it’s also becoming reality. OrganicPrepper
Totally Unrelated News!
- Japan bids farewell to the F-4 Phantom. Why here? Because F-4 PHANTOM, baby! For Perrin’s money, one of the coolest (fastest and most powerful) planes ever. AsiaTimes
THE LAST WORD
The Thankful Heart of America
It’s what Thanksgiving Day is really all about. Without further ado, Pastor Chuck Baldwin:
Liberty Fellowship, 2020