PREPPER POST NEWS – Sept. 30, 2021 – The Next “Ameri-Lama”
From FREEDOM PREPPER
-Always Ready – Always Informed-
Good Morning from Freedom Prepper
It’s Thursday, September 30, 2021
Here’s what you need to know.
WATCH the News right here:
Freedom Prepper Media.
Don’t forget to LISTEN on ANCHOR or anywhere better Podcasts are heard!
- Need a jab-free job? Here’s a place to start looking. BizIns
- Plumbing and other trades jobs clean up. StudyFinds
Break It Up!
- Germans bid a fond farewell to the worst witch to ever disgrace Germany. The future? Now would be an ideal time for emergency action in re a few things. RT
- Serbia: What to do about Kosovo. RT
- USSA: This thing just cannot last. More and more normies see 2033 is just 12 years away. “Soft” secession. LRC
Tew Kewl Fer Skwel
- Beware the “nice” private school: South Florida heathens ransack the 9/11 memorial because they are not Americans and do not belong in our nation. Keep your kids out of this mess. Newsweek
- TENN: Another idiot federal judge bends the ADA backwards to allow face diapers in publik skoolz. Get out! ETimes
- Archbishop Vigano on the enveloping darkness:
- Some Jews explain why they tried to genocide themselves:
- They just don’t get it: The JPost ran a !SCIENCE! Hoax article about a new wonder drug! ZyCOV-D… Does that sound like another chemical?
Your Daily To-Do List: Like the YT video! Subscribe to YT if you haven’t already. Spread the word to your trusted friends and family. Join the FP Community and participate in open and honest prepper-oriented social media. Embrace freedom!
THE SALE IS STILL ON! FRC!
OUR DAILY FEATURE!
During each video-podcast episode of Prepper Post News (Monday through Friday), Perrin introduces an important feature topic. Following the presentation, we ask that you, our beloved readers, crank up the discussion! To avoid Big Tech Censorship,™ join us at FREEDOM PREPPER COMMUNITY – Social Media, For Us! The news is linked everyday. Tell us what you think! PS: feel free to comment on the other stories as well!
Today’s Featured Topic is: You Can’t Fix A Corpse
This might be Vox Day’s best old column from WND. It’s ending is powerfully optimistic, even if it is tinged with a little libertarianism. That’s to be expected – as it was published over 17 years ago!
“Our paper Federal Reserve Notes are not Congress-issued gold and silver coins. Our direct taxes are not apportioned. We are entangled in a veritable web of foreign alliances, Congress shamelessly makes laws regarding speech, religion and guns, and the judicial branch has arrogantly assumed for itself unchecked supremacy over the other two branches.
Regardless of whether one see these changes as blasphemous treason against the Constitution, or as reasonable and necessary modifications to what was designed to be a living document that evolves with the times, it is impossible to deny that they have been made.”
As always, we appreciate your patronage!
Let Freedom Roast!